Kayaking has grown massively popularity in Ireland over the past 5 years. Its growth has seen a big rise in kayak ownership and also the number of operators offering kayaking tours & kayaking lessons throughout Ireland.
One of the most popular spots for kayaking in the West of Ireland is Limerick City. A number of watersport operators now offer recreational kayaking tours and lessons from various bases throughout the City.
The most popular Kayaking Limerick operator is limerickadventures.com, a company set up by local watersport enthusiast and businessman Dave Neville.
LimerickAdventures.com now offer a range of kayaking tours and kayak taster sessions from their base on the River Shannon behind The Hunt Museum in Limerick.
Google Map showing where to try Kayaking Tours & Lessons in Limerick City:
If you live near Limerick City, or are visiting the area, and you’re keen to try Kayaking, here’s what you need to do:
How to try Kayaking in Limerick City:
- Decide if you want to take a kayak tour of Limerick or have a kayaking taster session
- Visit the Kayaking section of the LimerickAdventures.com website and get more info
- Once you’ve decided what you want to do, submit the online enquiry form to check availability
- If there are places available, Dave Neville will contact you to confirm a date & time
- All kayaking safety equipment is provided, so on the day you just need to take along a towel, swimwear and some spare clothes
- Have a great time!
To contact LimerickAdventures.com about their kayaking activities in Limerick, visit their contact page or call Dave Neville direct on 086 3308236.
Watch this brief video which shows why Dave Neville of LimerickAdventures.com is so enthusiastic about Limerick City and the watersport & kayaking opportunities it offers:
And if you want to try SUP Boarding in Limerick City LimerickAdevntures.com are now offering 1.5 or 2.5 hour long sessions, starting from their base behind The Hunt Museum in the heart of Limerick. So if you’re looking for things for your family to do in Limerick this Summer, why not check them out?